Friday, February 4, 2011

Blogaphobia

Another snowy day here on the mean streets, a lot of people getting stuck out there in their cars having to spend the night on the road. Which brought me to the question, "Troy, what are you afraid of?" I know what most of you are thinking, "Crap, this guy is built like a mountain man with a rapist' wit, what would he have to fear." But surprisingly I have a couple of phobias.

The fear of not having enough information. This applies to many things like eating food finding a hair in said food getting grossed out but I continue to eat because the hair looks like mine. Well if I had more information I would know for sure whose hair it was. This also pertains to bodily functions, like coughing up those little white balls out of the back of your throat that is if squish them, they smell awful. Well do other people have those? Am I the only one who is afraid that you are going to run out of scabs to seal cut so you always save them when they fall off just in case. These are answers that I need and until I have them I will live in fear.

Ugly kids scare me. No not your kids to those with children or about to produce, my kids. I am afraid that my kids will be ugly, luckily the forums at beautifulpeople.com which I am a member have helped me to realize that is not my fault at all it will be my kids fault. Lets face it, all babies kind of look like aliens for about the first 4 months of life, a mix between Beldar the conehead and Gollum from Lord of the Rings. So my fear is not that the kid will be ugly its that I will not have the means to cover it up long enough to build up its self-esteem.

Kaniophobia, yes I looked it up. The fear of something new. Only a couple items in my life pertain to this, but still a fear none the less. Friends and phone numbers are one in the same to me, if I add a new phone number into my phone in knocks one number out so I think of friends the same way. I lay in bed and play survivor with people and vote them of my island. Only two of the people who read this blog have ever been voted of in my head but its no big deal I will lie to your face. I also do not like new flavors of items in which I already have a favorite flavor. SnowCones, Frozen Pizzas, women etc.

If you were curious, this Curtis is scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment