Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bloggers Block

On more than one occasion, someone has asked, “How do you come up with that random stuff in your blog.” As Logan as my witness, it is the stuff I think about all the time. I know, concerning, right? So after not posting for two weeks, I started to press for a topic to blog about. I wrote one Monday morning (two days ago) and Tuesday morning (Yesterday) and after re-reading both, decided to delete.

My material, as with most blogs, including the one I do for work, need to be sparked by an experience. Truth be told I have not really done much the last couple of weeks. My day consists of work, coming home pouring a glass of Franzia fruity red sangria; which I put in a wine glass, to watch NCAA basketball games, in bed at 9 to watch two episodes of the Wonder Years and then sleep. That leaves me to blog about how mindless college basketball actually is or Winnie Cooper and Kevin Arnolds love affair. Even the new book I am reading, ‘Heaven is for Real’ leaves me little material to write about in this blog as I just doesn’t fit my writing style.

Maybe blogging is harder than I thought it would be, or maybe my life has turned boring. I lead a monotonous existence that when I was younger, swore that would not be the case. I get excited to get pants back from the cleaners and its borderline pathetic that I have a routine of Tuesday checking the new Redbox releases and Wednesday looking at the homeland grocery sales.

So for my loyal readers, yes all 5 of you, I promise to go out and get some life experiences this weekend to fill up the BMB (Blog Memory Bank). It’s kind of like the M.M.B if you catch my honcho.

The two blogs I had to nix for those wondering
Monday: Why do people call it trying to make a baby when we all know what is going on?
Tuesday: Airing Curtis family laundry. (Saving that for the book)

If you were Curious this Curtis’ has resorted to blogging about his blog.

1 comment: