Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally Back!

Ok ok I know I say this every time, but this time we are really back..at least for a quick update.

As most of you know 2010 has been a crazy, fun, turbulent, stressfull, CRAZY, exciting, did I mention CRAZY? year. Troy & I have both been without jobs and have both gotten new ones hooray! I think things are finally settling down for the Curtis Family. I am working for DeVry University as a High School Programs Rep and I LOVE it! I know that everything happens for a reason & I could not be more grateful for the path that has led me to this position. I have amazing co-workers, a SUPER AMAZING boss, a partner in crime in Tulsa that I can't imagine my weeks without and I feel good about myself at the end of the day. What more could I ask for in a career?? I plan to start my master's work in January and I'm actually looking forward to going back to school which is something I never thought I would say! Troy has started a new job with an internet start up company that has SO much potential. He is really enjoying taking a super active role in getting the company up and running. He is working on sales, marketing & day to day office responsibilties and I think he is really enjoying it so far! Stay tuned for updates on him but I believe he'll be starting grad school with me in January!

In other news....We are moving back to Norman! We found an awesome rent house that is brand new that we are going to live in for awhile. It is so cute, really close to our little munchkin Macey & perfect for both of our new jobs. While we are very sad to be parting ways with our amazing roomie, we are really glad to live alone! It will be our first place as a married couple and we couldn't be happier about it!

Short & sweet but it looks like the Curtis family is getting back on it's feet and we'll have more fun & exciting news to post soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment